Sunday, October 11, 2009

Feelin' Some Fall!


BOO! And WOO-HOO!

This second weekend in October brought the Houston Bay Area temperatures in the 70s, and for us here, that's FALL YA'LL! Other signs of the season . . .


. . . adorable fall-y votives from Dollar Tree that leaf
me smiling every time I walk past them . . .


. . . a cake plate filled with an assortment of
round fall-ish things (including a few little
pumpkins that aren't visible from this angle) . . .


. . . pumpkin cookie cutters and fall-colored
"berries" mixing it up with the
cinnamon-and-gingerbread-men
potpourri-filled jar and roosters perched
on the kitchen window sill . . .


. . . and Baby Daughter sweater-ed up and snuggling
with a University of Texas tee-shirted Tessie!

Enjoying while it lasts,

Pamm



5 comments:

  1. what a great post!

    It has been a terrific fall weather weekend. I love the sweater girls. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamm. I'm glad you are getting some coolness down there. It has been rainy and in the 50s here all week. I'm about to lose my mind from lack of sunshine. SO...I'm heading for San Antonio to visit a girlfriend. Hoping for sun there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love your dollar store decor. I am always up for a bargain.
    Blessings!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute dog! I love that idea with the cake stand. I'll have to try that one!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I'm so excited you came to visit! I love your comments!