Monday, September 21, 2009

A Sneak Peak!

Okay, I didn't get to snapping any more pics of the "new" kitchen this weekend -- too busy writing, teaching, or "takin' care o' bidness" . . . (Okay, I DID watch the end of the Texans - Titans game -- Woo-hoo! How 'bout those TEXANS! Now THAT's football!) But, here's a sneak peak to pique your interest until I can do some snappin' later this week . . . (I know, with me it's always "later next week!" Such is life going ninety-to-nothin' with my hair on fire!)

I did finish painting out the window on Saturday, and I made a simple (VERY!), little curtain this weekend, but in this pic you'll just have to imagine it. Be sure to click on the photo to see the details of St. Michael's countertop tiling . . . I am loving it!



I'll have to see if I can find some before pics, but the bottom
cabinets were dark chocolate brown, the upper ones white,
and the cabinet with the oven was a sagey green. And the
countertops were 45-year-old laminate, along with the original
awful old sink and fixtures. (Hey, they did serve their
purpose, and the color scheme worked at the time with what
I had, but it was never my dream kitchen like it is now! )

Grins!
Pamm

2 comments:

  1. That is a lot of work. The tiling is so pro, Go Hubby!! The painting just makes me tired to think of all the work but I bet you giggled all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitchen is looking fabulous and I can't wait to see more pics of EVERYTHING! Love that tile and the white cabinets!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so excited you came to visit! I love your comments!