Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy REDnesday! Join the party!




I'm joining Sue over at The Secret Garden (http://suelovescherries.blogspot.com/) for her REDnesday Blog Party.   If you love the color RED want to share your treasures with us -- or if you just want to feast on everyone else's goodies -- then please come on over and join us!  (And, hey, I know RED is a HOT color, and I just did a posting on beating the Texas heat, but I can't help it -- RED makes me HAPPY!)



I have tons of red in Casa St. Michael, but today I'm just sportin' my new red dishes.  St. Michael bought them for me to celebrate our 31st anniversary (and they said it would never last!).  We don't usually do the gift thing, but these were pretty cheap at Tuesday Morning, and I'd been admiring them for a while, and well . . . what can I say!  (I am a spoiled woman!)

They look great in my open kitchen cabinets!  (And every time I look at them, I think of that sweet man I married!  What could be better than that!)

Happy REDnesday!

9 comments:

  1. What pretty plates! I know red is hot (I'm in West Texas and fightin' the heat, too), but red AND WHITE looks cool to me, maybe it's because it has that "peppermint" feel to it, like a candy cane?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Welcome to REDnesday! I'm going to follow your blog because, with cherry borders like these, you can't go wrong!

    Beautiful dishes! I, too, have open cupboards/shelves. I hate doors - out of sight, out of mind (and with my peri-menopausal state, everything is out of mind these days!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dishes! Tuesday Morning is such a fun place to shop. Last time I was there, I was looking for a bird bath but left with a fabulous new hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just LOVE, love, love your red dishes! They are so pretty1 I don't blame you for wanting them. I want them too! Thanks for sharing and have a Happy REDnesday!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your blog looks so cute! Love those dishes too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I just love your red dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got to see your red in person...woohoo!! come over soon and see mine bloomin' around here.

    DeniseMarie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy, just yummy. Happy Anniversary....and good for you for finding MR. RIGHT! He sounds like a great fella.

    Hugs,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely red plates! fit for summer! Have a great weekend..

    ReplyDelete

I'm so excited you came to visit! I love your comments!