Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hippity Hoppity!

Bunnies!

I have BUNNIES!


I have to admit that I was kinda jealous when I started seeing all of those cute pretend-moss-covered bunnies that so many of you got at Pier One just before Easter. I was right in the middle of my crippledness at that time (my cast was such a pretty shade of pink, though!) and couldn't even make it up the stairs at Casa St. Michael for the Easter decor I already own, so there was definitely no going to PO for moi. (And as wonderful as the man is, I knew better than to ask St Michael to haul me over there. Some things a woman just has to do on her own, and setting out in search of pretend-moss-covered bunnies is one of them.)

Well, yesterday, after I had given out all the education I thought my little chil'ren could suck up for one day, I made my way over to the nearest PO, and low-and-behold! There were the bunnies: 75% OFF! That translates to 50 cents a piece!

Woo-hoo! I was so excited! And the girl behind the counter must've given me a senior discount or somethin', 'cause when I checked out with all TEN of my little critters, the total only came to $4.68! See, there are times when a mispent youth that has one looking much older than one really is can be a good thing! At least, that's how I choose to look at it. (Or maybe she was just giving me the happiness discount; I know she thought I was a little over the top the way I kept going on and on about how excited I was to find my bunnies.)

Now, let's just hope that I can find a place to put these cuties where I'll be able to find them next year! (I may just have to leave one or two out year-round, or at least through the rest of spring and maybe summer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so excited you came to visit! I love your comments!